DT Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+2
Dazza
Junior Boi
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Junior Boi Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:06 pm

The purpose of this forum is to provide a place, extending outside Big Footy, for insightful posters to share their thoughts/opinions on Dream Team.

This also allows us to seperate the insightful from the leeches.

Hope you can find this forum enjoyable, and start posting.

P.S. Please do not give this link or tell anyone about this forum without Dazza's or my permission and acceptance.

Cheers

Junior Boi
Admin

https://dtsource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Dazza Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Welcome guys,

First of all I'd like to thank Junior Boi for setting this site up (it looks great). Although my profile may say that I'm Admin, full credit must be given to JB for putting this all together. He contacted me a couple of days ago asking for my thoughts on his idea and requesting that I help out with the Modding duties/getting a group of people together. As a couple of you may know I'm a member of the No Passengers board on Bigfooty so a lot of the initial people we have invited have come from that group simply because I know them better and know what they're capable of. Please feel free to reccommend new people as new blood is important to keep this board interesting.

Cheers.
Dazza
Dazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreaT SourcE Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:19 pm

Hey boys,

Thanks JB for inviting me to the forum first of all and from early signs, it looks like we have a good group of DTers amongst us and a place where we can all share our thoughts on most topics, players, strategies, etc.

If we can keep this group together for a fair while maybe we can think about running a DT League, only the people on this forum are allowed.

Anyway, it's a bit too early to be throwing out ideas so just a topic to think about for the time being.

Cyas around,
GS.
GreaT SourcE
GreaT SourcE

Back to top Go down

Post  GreaT SourcE Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Also, just quickly, I just uploaded an avatar and it looks a bit too squashy on the right so I think another line of space might be needed to make it look nice and professional, can that be done or?
GreaT SourcE
GreaT SourcE

Back to top Go down

Post  Virgil Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Hey, nice site Junior Boi, pretty decent set up. I can't honestly say I'm a huge fan of private forums, but I'll definitely give it a chance and see whether you get the necessary traffic to make it an interesting read.

I like GS' suggestion of getting a league together in a few months time if this forum works out.

On this forum itself, I'm getting a sideways scroll bar, which is a bit off putting, I'd rather everything fit into one screen.

Thanks for the invite, hopefully your forum goes well

Virgil

Back to top Go down

Post  Junior Boi Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:06 pm

RE: Scroll bar

Until I can work out a way to fix it, you can change your zoom to 75% if you wish.

Junior Boi
Admin

https://dtsource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  walesy Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:12 am

howdy all! I don't know how active I'll be able to be around here - Between work, and family, and upgrading TS - I barely have time for BF, let alone another forum.

Though I do love DT - So I would love to see how things go around here. Smile

walesy

Back to top Go down

Post  m0nty Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:30 am

Looks promising.

m0nty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down